We encourage all pupils to look smart and well presented so they may take pride in their appearance as well as representing the school appropriately.
- Grey skirts / pinafore dress/Plain grey or black long/short trousers
Plain grey or black trousers
- White blouses/White shirts
- * School tie
- * Red embroidered round neck or v neck sweatshirts
- *Red embroidered sweat cardigan
- White socks, red or grey tights/grey socks
- Red polo leisure shirt
- Red check gingham or striped dress
- Painting apron (this may be an old shirt)
- Sensible shoes (not fashion shoes/high heels, boots, sling backs or open sandals)
- * Red PE T-Shirt
- * Navy cotton shorts
- Plimsolls for indoor PE
- Trainers for outdoor Games (KS2 only)
- *Tracksuit for outdoor games (KS2 only)
- Swimming costume/Swimming trunks, towel and *hat (Summer only)
Items marked with an * may be purchased through the School Office.
- * Book bag in House colour
- * PE Bag in House colour
- Shoes – not trainers
- Please note trainers should not be worn other than for P.E./Games.
- Hairstyles must be appropriate for school.
Our current uniform provider is Total Clothing and all items of school uniform can be purchased online from their own ‘school web shop’. There is a link available to the ‘school web shop’ on our school website: www.southviewprimary.co.uk.
Please be assured that items of uniform will still be available for you to look at.
Options available from our ‘school web shop’ will be to:
- Order online
- Have your order delivered to the school free of charge during term time only (the school will receive 1 delivery per week).
- Pay postage regardless of the size of your order and request delivery to a nominated address.
- Buy/Collect from the Uniform Shop in Peterborough on the Botolph Trading Estate on Oundle Road (including school holidays).
The school will continue to sell:
- Water bottles and spare lids
- School ties
- Swimming hats
- Book Bags
Please remember to label all uniform items. You can order personalised labels for your child(ren)'s clothing from https://www.stikins.co.uk and please use the school fundraising number: 36182.